Academic Scholarship is a program aimed at improving the academic quality of students who follow the President University scholarship program. Academic scholarship is a program specifically designed to enable students of President University graduate on time (3 Years and 4 Months).
President University helps students who have outstanding academic qualifications to study in our esteemed University through financial waiver up to 100% of the total tuition fees.
In order to be eligible for the scholarship program, all interested applicants must adhere to the followings:
The applicant has completed or is going to complete High School, A level, IB Diploma or equivalent, as shown by a copy of legalized high school, A level, IB diploma or equivalent.Successfully passed the President University Placement Test:
- School of Humanities: English, Business, and Psychology Test.
- School of Business : English, Business, and Psychology Tests.
- School of Computer Science: English, Engineering Mathematics, and Psychology Tests.
- School of Engineering: English, Exact Science, and Physics Tests.
Documents Required-Local Students
- Submit a legalized photocopy of senior high school report (first year up to the latest)
- Submit two recent colorized photographs (size 4×6)
- Submit a photocopy of KTP/Student ID/Passport/SIM (driver’s license)
- Submit a photocopy of academic or non-academic certificates (if any)